Simon's Family History
|1633||Gregory Lang Camer or
Camerling, Jan Fransz Montenack and Joris
Jacobsz S'Hartogenbosch lay at the request of Coenraidt Pietersz
of Venlo a statement about an argument between Peter Clementsz,
local auctioneer and Coenraidt Pieters.
[Species Act or attestation statement, date 04/09/1633, Archive ONA Rotterdam, Inventory number 149 Act Number / Page. 554/932, Notary Adriaan Kieboom]4
|1634||Mr. Henrick van Teylingen
rents to Jan Franss Montenaeck or Montenack,
cleerverkoper, his home and yard, located on the Hootsteech
called the Gilded Hoet, for a period of 7 years. The rent is 350
car. guilders per year.
[Species Act rental, date 12/07/1634, Archive ONA Rotterdam, Inventory number 132, Act Number / Page. 338/761, Notary Arnout Car Velt]4
|1636||Servaes Montenack authorized his brother John to Rotterdam to collect NLG 1460 to collect for sale in 1634 of 800 woods yarn ad 26½ penny and 350 forests yarn ad 24 a penny.6 [Nha, Haarlem 149, f XLVI\vo, June 23, 1636. 152, F 558, February 2, 1637. Vgl. Gildenarchieven Haarlem 332, april 23, 1653.]|
|1640||Cornelis Splinter, secretary
's College in Admiralty, sells to Jan Fransz Monteneck
a house on the south side of the Hoochstraet in East Vierendeel
for ?3000, -.
- Annetgen Claesdr in de Stier;
- The Steyger;
- The house from which the 'Castle Bronckhorst' whereabouts.
[Species Act - sale, Date - 01/15/1640, Archive - ONA Rotterdam, Inventory number - 133, Act Number / Page. - 140/261, Notary - Arnout Wagensvelt]4
1. Registers of the Dutch Reformed Church of Rotterdam.
2. Marriage Registers of the Alle Gezindten (All persuasions) of Rotterdam.
3. Registers of the Dutch Reformed Church of Overschire, South Holland.
4. Notorial records held by the Stadsarchief Rotterdam (City Archives Amsterdam).
5. New York Genealogical & Biographical Society - Record 1992, V.123 no.4 pg's.193-202 - Article by Elva Kathleen Lyon.
6. Research done by the late Leo Adriaenssen - http://www.leoadriaenssen.nl/databases.html
Copyright © Simon Parker-Galbreath